Dates: Saturday, September 30 – Sunday, October 1, 2017Time: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.Where: Okanagan Feldenkrais Centre, 3005 32 St., VERNON, BCRegister: Call Brent at (250) 550-4599
The Bones for Life program is designed to increase bone strength safely and effectively. It is achieving some remarkable results for people with Osteoporosis. This workshop is suitable for women and men of all ages, and is a series of simple, easy movement processes. As an initial step in attaining and maintaining an optimal weight-bearing posture, you learn to align your spine with its innate design, so as to protect your vulnerable joints from injury.
It is a program to develop:
- suppleness and vitality
- stimulate bone strength
- improve posture, balance, and walking
- align your posture into safe, weight-bearing, effortless uprightness
- a springy, dynamic walk promoting bone health and strength
“Movement is life. Life is a process. Improve the quality of the process and you improve the quality of life itself.” ~ Moshe Feldenkrais
Are you ready to enhance the pleasure of moving in a pain-free functional way? Call Brent today to reserve your place on Sept 31st and Oct. 1st.
Is this program for you?
Bones for Life® is not only a preventative program; it can also help with existing issues. It is intended as a self-help program for all, including:
• People recovering from skeletal injuries
• People experiencing loss of bone density
• People with chronic pain
• People involved in running, lifting weights, aerobics, or other sports
• People who perform repetitive movements or sit for long hours
• Healthcare professionals seeking to expand their knowledge of complementary healing practicesAbout Okanagan Feldenkrais Centre: The Centre is an Alternative & holistic health service in Vernon, British Columbia where we help people discover how to Feel More Alive and Confident in your Body with the acclaimed Feldenkrais Method®.About Brent Kisilevich: As a Certified Feldenkrais Practitioner® and public speaker,Brent delivers interactive presentations, and provides hands-on one-to-one instructional sessions using the Feldenkrais Method® of sensory-motor learning.
Contact Brent by email, email@example.com or phone (250) 550-4599.About Sandra Bradshaw: Sandra is a GC Feldenkrais Practitioner and wellness and movement expert who teaches you how to move better & feel younger. She is the author of Wake UP Your Body and Brain, and the new audio series, Seven Steps to a Better Back! a collection of Feldenkrais® Awareness Through Movement Lessons.
Contact Sandra through her website, sandrabradshaw.com or by phone (250) 862-8489.
To register- click here